Let’s Know Silver Closely To Keep silver happy !!!
The colour change or tarnishing of 925 Silver is a natural fact and not a manufacturing or quality defect. It can be due to the pH levels of the User's body which varies in all people, Some can wear silver & never experience tarnishing, while others experience it almost instantaneously.
So Sweating is main cause to turn silver tarnish.
Secondly Try to avoid your silver coming into contact with water with high level of chlorine or salt like swimming pool or Sea water.
Avoid silver coming into contact with perfumes, skin products, hair products & lotion which contains high volume of chemicals & including household cleaners & kitchen Stuff as cooking oils, sauces or mayo etc.
Remove when exercising, swimming or showering.
Store your silver jewellery in a dry, airtight place. Humid or hot conditions will cause the jewellery to tarnish,
Please note Boxes are not intended for long-term storage as they are not airtight and its contain raw sponge and glue which create humidity & chemical reaction to Silver. Best way to store your silver is the airtight plastic ziplocks.
Wipe your silver & clean with a soft cloth or soft tissue paper before returning it to storage to remove any body oils and dirt.
Regularly clean your silver with our Silver polishing cloth which comes complementary with every product.
Anyway its a easy task to bring your silver back to normal by some tips and tricks.
Please follow below Mention Methods & Tips to keep you Silver happy Ever After :)
Silver Jewellery Cleaning with Laundry Washing Powder (Detergent) or Baking Soda & aluminium foil
- Bowl or dish
- Aluminium foil
- 2 tablespoon of Washing Powder
- Hot boiling water
- Some tissue papers to dry your silver
1. Take aluminum foil & keep inside Bowl or Dish,
2. Now pour hot boiling water in the bowl and add 2 tablespoon of washing powder and let it dissolved For 1 minute,
3. Now Place your Silver jewellery into the mixture & keep it in for 4 to 6 minutes,
4. Remove & use toothbrush for bit more cleaning,
5. Wash it with water & then dry it with tissue paper,
6. Now take polishing cloth & gently rub on silver until its shine,
( You can repeat the process if still tarnish not completely off)
Note: Aluminum Foil & Washing Powder is must required for this method.
Silver Jewellery Cleaning with Toothpaste
1. Apply a good amount of toothpaste on toothbrush,
2. Gently scrubbing on your silver for 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse in water & once again repeat it for 2 to 3 minutes,
3. Rinse your silver with water & dry with soft tissue paper,
4. take the polishing cloth, use it on silver jewellery to shine.
Hope its bring Smile on your Silver Jewellery:)